News & Events
The 10th Lignofuels conference will bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders such as biofuels producers, oil refiners, process technology providers, enzyme developers, engineering firms or chemical companies to join the forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies.
Key topics on are on the agenda are:
- Advanced biofuels market & policy overview
- Developments in demo plants for commercial scale cellulosic ethanol production
- Technological developments for the advanced biofuels industry
- Pretreatment of lignocellulosic feedstock: methods & analysis
- Ensuring sustainable production through holistic utilisation of feedstock
- Lignocellulosic feedstock: availability and sustainability
- The role of lignofuels in decarbonising aviation
- Advanced biofuels as a solution for shipping
The LIGNOFLAG project will also be presented at the conference.
26th – 27th February 2020